Today, this activity is associated with my main activity because I find Natural Cosmetics quite complementary and necessary even to one’s well-being.
Unknowingly, I went back to the original meaning of cosmetics by aligning ourselves with the cosmos, the universe, and by setting back our sensations “at skin level”! My cosmetics are not frivolous; they touch the essence of our appearance.
Small downside, my products have a shorter shelf life than mass-market products (only around 6 to 12 months for most). As homemade products, you will not find them in large stores across the country! The reason is simple: I use fragile, organic material. It is only normal that they do not keep as long as petroleum-based ingredients (mineral oils, silicones and plastic). If it doesn’t not live it doesn’t go bad either.
But we are not here to talk about the dangers of industrial products. If you read me, you have already heard about the benefits of my products!
So without further ado, here are some examples of the ones I already created! See the list of products HERE
Go Straight to
Harmonize people from outside-in. To do so, it also goes from inside-out!
Outer envelope of our body
- Put flat, it spreads on over 75ft2!
- Protects all of our internal organs
- Enables regulation and breathing
=> It interacts with the rest of the body.
- Inner Pollution: Emotional
Skin = our Silent Witness:
- Life Style
- Trials & Tribulations
Even if it’s our most visible protective layer, the facade does not remain silent for long – feeling “uncomfortable in one’s own skin” shows through skin!
- Outer Pollution + Synthetic Products which we choose to cover our skin with can make skin:
- Asphyxiated (micro-cysts and poor sebum that suffocates it)
- Lifeless, Dull, etc.
My role :
- Contribute to your well-being and lift up your self-esteem by taking care of your skin.
- Give back to our precious skin the health and all the kindness it deserves.
- Find a solution to your problem(s)
For more than three years now, I have been creating recipes for natural cosmetics
- Respectful of everyone’s needs
- At the service and the treatment of the skin
Features of OUASTYLIST products
- Custom-Made and Personalized
- Entirely Natural, the majority of which (already more than 250 ingredients) comes from Organic farming:
- Essential oils
- Vegetable oils
- Floral waters
- Fruit, Plant and Flower extracts
- Marine extracts, etc.
- NO synthetic elements
- NO harmful chemicals
Food for Skin
The cosmetic actives I use are not molecules extracted separately. My ingredients are neither modified nor condensed; I prefer to keep the components in their original state.
Since the human body absorbs nutrients better when the produce is kept whole, I apply the same logic to my products, which will then also be absorbed by the body.
In addition to being more respectful of nature, it provides my creations with a natural complexity that ensures you get the most possible benefits out of it all!! 🙂
Sometimes new clients ask me:
“Why don’t you use preservatives to make your product keep longer?”
The answer is simple:
Industrial preservatives are often made from harsh chemicals or cell-damaging ingredients that, over time, can have a detrimental effect on skin and health (some can even alter your DNA, change the way your natural hormones work and cause cancer). I avoid preservatives and all petroleum-based ingredients (mineral oils, silicones and plastic) because my cosmetics are designed to work with your body, not against it!
While using entirely natural sources does shorten the shelf-life of the product, you will find that the overall effect of natural ingredients is well worth it!
Little Back Story
It was by chance that this activity became an addition to my main activity. I originally wanted to learn more about the use of Bach flowers and essential oils. That’s when I came across books on the composition of industrial cosmetics. I discovered such horrors hidden behind the lists of ingredients on the back of the mass-market products … written in very small … in Latin … followed by formulas containing numbers … that I decided to dig deeper.
Indeed, most store-bought cosmetics and even when purchased in pharmacies, all contain very harmful, synthetic and chemical components. They damage the skin cells – in the best-case scenario – and can have a serious impact on health. Indeed, some of the most commonly used ingredients alter the natural function of hormones, cause cancer, etc.
After learning how to make creams, I started testing on myself simple recipes found on the Internet for a few months. Very quickly, I noticed a real difference: my skin pores tightened, the black spots disappeared, no more zits, and most importantly, goodbye the feeling of tightness! My skin was no longer dependent on the products the pretty TV-commercials were selling me! I saw it more beautiful, longer!
So I began formulating my own, more complex recipes, which stemmed from practical needs and solutions to problems encountered. Then, little by little, the list lengthened according to requests. I now progressively eliminate all the harmful products of everyday life (detergents, etc.).
- WHAT? I study at length what I want to put in the product (among various essential and vegetable oils, fruit and plant extracts and more), most of which come from organic crops.
- HOW MUCH? I then look for the quantity that can be incorporated.
- HOW? I check the possible incompatibilities between certain ingredients (i.e. Aloe Vera doesn’t agree with Grapefruit).
- I add the final touch depending on the atmosphere, mood I’m looking for!