Anti-Hair Loss & Strength
I made this shampoo to slow hair loss while boosting growth.
No more discomfort. Your hair feels and looks healthier.
Anti-Hair Loss & Booster Hair-Growth:
- One of the most precious ingredients here is the extract of MACA roots; the Incas’ sacred plant, for its revitalizing and invigorating effects that stimulate hair growth and fight against their hair loss by improving the hair bulbs’ resistance to stress.
- The second is another booster root: the rare pasty extract of GINSENG also tones the scalp.
Comfort:A different powder, SIDR, regulates sebum, soothes uncomfortable scalp, and prevents dandruff, while helping to maintain colored hair vibrant longer!
2 oils for Care:
- Thanks to the richness in erucic acid of the
MUSTARD oil, it brings a protective and strengthening action to the entire hair length.
(That’s right! Mustard adds a peppery smell to the shampoo. But of course you won’t feel like a seasoned salad thanks to the essential oils! 🙂
- The protective effect is reinforced by the CASTOR oil and DEAD SEA SALT that prevents the dehydration of the hair by repairing and nourishing dry, devitalized, split, brittle or frizzy hair.
- Thanks to the richness in erucic acid of the MUSTARD oil, it brings a protective and strengthening action to the entire hair length.
NATURAL ♥ NON TOXIC ♥ CRUELTY FREE ♥ VEGAN ♥ SOY FREE ♥ GMO FREE ♥ PESTICIDE FREE ♥ PETROLEUM FREE ♥ PHTHALATE FREE ♥ PARABEN FREE ♥ SILICONE FREE ♥ REIKI INFUSED
**Disclaimer: This cosmetic is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, the material on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.
Rub the bottom part of the shampoo (where it’s printed: *FAIT MAIN – AVEC AMOUR*) all over scalp, on VERY damp hair, until it creates a creamy foam, then massage and rinse!
Only 1 wash is needed instead of 2 with regular liquid shampoos. Better for your hair, the environment and easy to travel with! 😉
Up to 30-50 washes with the smaller ones (about 2 months’ worth) and 70-80 times on the big ones (they are about 6 months worth)!
* “Hand Made – With Love” (in French 🙂 )
Special WARNING to MEN:
If like me you like to wash your ears while you shampoo your hair
BUT unlike me, you DO have hairs in there…
Do NOT use this shampoo to wash any other kind of hairs (ears, nostrils, armpits, pubic… you get the idea! 🙂 )
Because it WILL boost the growth of those too! 🙂
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, Pimenta racemosa (Jamaica Chili Pepper) leaf water, Brassica nigra (Mustard) seed oil*, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Eclipta alba (Bhringagraj) powder, Zizyphus jujuba (Sidr) leaf powder*, Lepidium meyenii (Maca) root extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat protein, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) peel powder, Dead Sea Salt, Mentha piperita (PepperMint) Oil, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) peel oil, Bixa orellana (Urucum) seed extract*, Panax Ginseng root extract.
*Ingredients resulting from the Organic Farming
The solid shampoos will not go bad as they do not contain much water. But I strongly recommend to wrap when dry to prevent essential oils from evaporating too quickly.
I wish you many happy moments while enjoying my creations!
I am at your disposal if you have any questions!
Nancy with OUAStylist