Your Body Transformational Tool
Reconnect to the Heart-Mind
Pilates is part of my program because we need to get our energy flowing. Movement:
- activates energy
- boosts the immune system
- grounds in the present
You become more:
In 2013, I noticed when giving makeovers that if the person did not have good posture, the spark wouldn’t come out as easily! Pilates soon became a necessary tool for my clients’ complete transformation!
Good posture for overall well-being!
- rehabilitate a wider range of movement,
- reclaim comfort,
- restore strength.
Who can do Pilates?
Anybody!! So far, my clients have ranged from 10 to 92 years old!
My 9 months training at the Pilates School A-Lyne in Paris, France (part of the Californian Balanced Body University), taught me anatomy and body movement for alignment and harmony.
I adapt the type of exercise to your needs!
Most of my clients hurt somewhere (before they come to me): back pain, had a shoulder surgery, hip replacement, knee issue…
Bad posture: the Bane of Modern Life
A well-aligned body counter-balances bad sedentary habits that bend our body.
Do you ever spend hours in front of a computer screen or head tilted down looking at a smartphone daily? It changes our posture. Our body starts compensating for the imbalance, which leads to more discomfort. Disharmony gradually sets in, creating blockages.
Top 2 Consequences of this Modern Phenomenon:
- Daily discomfort: back, cervical and upper body issues (not to mention the shortening of the lower limbs which are stiffened and lose flexibility);
- Loss of self-confidence: Did you know that our posture impacts the people we interact with? Poor posture can send contradicting signals that can scare people away – judging you as untrustworthy and even threatening, for instance (creating anxiety and feeding a vicious cycle).
Pilates: a Virtuous Cycle Activator
I incorporated movement as part of my Inner-Beauty Styling program to:
- Heal your posture: bone and muscular alignment.
- Restore balance and harmony into your life: become mindful of your present body.
- Focus on what you can control: quickly master precise movements.
- Learn to let go: save your energy and let it flow effectively through breathing.
- Stand proud, tall (gain about 1 inch!), and inspire confidence, reliance, trust!
We will reestablish balance and harmony so that your body is in tune with your plans and wishes! A beautiful body for a beYOUtiful soul! May the force be with you! 😉 Can’t wait to see you!
Nancy @ OUAStylist